Florence Bell Robinson
Skip back to main navigation
Florence Bell Robinson joined the Department of Landscape Architecture in 1929. She was an instructor known for “breaking the tenure barrier” in co-educational Schools of Landscape Architecture. After seventeen years of teaching, Florence achieved the rank of Assistant Professor in 1946. In 1951, she achieved the rank of Full Professor before she retired.